Needless cry of a broken heart
To those who knew and loved him.
do not know how the free flow of information has been effective or directly, to say that this has come even in that of Catalonia.
E 'is now almost a week, but the pain is still strong. Familiar objects and situations take a long happy hour strange values, which are semantically irrelevant to the heavily sad. Places that conjure up a past life and involvement, are now closer to big empty hole that I remember some of the streets of captains. Finta joy mingled with a feeling of suspension limbic, whenever I see a "colleague". The thought of not having more time to take care of him, is a boulder that I face with almost guilt and anxiety associated with the image of him that I will not see most, if not in my memories and photos and video that will only tears and mocking smile.
Every morning when you wake up, every time I open the door, is a feeling of disappointment and despair. And much force that I am ashamed of the "conditio sine qua non" put us to move forward in this tragicomic scene simply defined as "life." A life that does not soak in one hope, one day, never having to repress anger caused by rabid suppression.
Adieu, small Jascin
0 comments:
Post a Comment