Saltelli ILAR ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Released for change of air to the house.
Undecided to the end, I had the jacket and slippers, went out with both, not to take a decision.
rains, the only sign of summer.
(back home as I would sing on TV two years ago-and would do it again as if I had not woken up with wrinkles in the mind)
the street you could hear the voices of the television screen lit palazzi.Ho heard in a while and I Ballarò I am outraged as 20 feet away, what was between my ear and on the third floor from which came the voices.
A snail has decided to free himself and left the house back 2 cm.
All'Arco the football creates loneliness: the 4 others who play left furious as Charon, to intermingle their thumbs while trying to dunk the ping pong.
To sit on the couch you have to book the week before and the new couple try to replace the departed is embraced even by creating an arc to defend themselves from the rest of the world.
The computer has no internet, the internet has tuttoil world enthralled.
In spare time I pull out my friends to steal some virtù.Io they are tired of being irascible but being aware of it makes me nervous.
wrote in his diary that I was born to repent of my behavior, was born to be alone, not as a Christmas when I was teaching Natasha especially because "all I can do is write a song for you" ... to mean inability to face the future that, since I'm thinking, well this is poisoning me ... and the past, because we remember them in this, and if the present is bleak stretches his hands on all the pedophile. They are a prestigious
error and does not need to think that we are born to die (and in this game, the ball is pocketed me-a "channel" - the first time around).
two hours I talked with Toni, Avigliano him to Turin to regret, let me say goodbye to exchange identity card because they do not want to give a face to my failures. Benny
webcam even if I see you I can only imagine
My head is just the process of the sky (when it rains).
0 comments:
Post a Comment