Monday, June 9, 2008

Wiring Alpine Swr-1242d For 4 Ohms

I SPOKE ABOUT WINGS ...

... YOU JUST Flew.
I SAW THE CRESCENT ... YOU SAW THE WHOLE OF THE MOON.
(Waterboys-The Whole Of The Moon)

Eternity.
Let's say we were admitted into eternity.
have confused some names, has added a few pages .. or maybe it was the day of sale.
So let's say God exists and is also good (not like the tramp of the old testament ... hysterical)
let's say that there are balances in paradise ... three for the price of an eternity ... and then I go up along with three saints (such as when to avoid to buy the metro ticket because there was always some tie to tag along in stealth).
Let's say that when I hit the old man who did not give me the board was giving someone up to a painted sky ("Pietroooooooooooo, I finished the blue" and Peter ... "We ran out of money ... it means that will have a summer of shit ")
Oh (" yes? "), we have made the case that sneaks me as a wedding in Rome (it talked of ways to ensure survival ... at least one meal ... go to the weddings of strangers, dell'irriconoscibilità take advantage of the face, shaking hands), here I am, I'm in heaven ... um, nice place, no, the apples do not touch, looking fresh .. . ah, the river, uh, look who's here! Fullmetal *!!!!!!!!!!! Accidentaccio, but they are just distracted here ... or maybe it was he who told me the right one. .. oh, I said, the concept of eternity ... do not sit around a cock for all eternity ... why put off so there is time, send fuck your girlfriend when she says that "we've no time for the two of us, "delay everything and end up doing nothing ... forever ... and then while watching the Acheron doubting on Dante, Patpat feel on the shoulder ... "please?" and see a man who kind of "I could tell what time it is?"
But what do you care, asshole!! What the fuck did you do?

* Fullmetal known successful lawyer in the area is famous, among other things, for finishing second (but only because at the time of the passing came the sob and curse-word or has remained castrated) at a swearing contest . Ah, you want to know first? Oui, c'est moi

ps The consideration is about the time of Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment