THE INVISIBLE DOOR
was a common spring evening, often sung by poets, bards and bards.
walking along narrow and badly lit, old lanterns whose light and consumed by time, wafted faintly on the road is barely illuminate the spaces of the Roman cobblestones that paved the secular alley off just over a meter.
was a static landscape that went unchanged for who knows how long.
Anything but still, it was on my mind gait that floated by him leaving me, helmsman, and drifting out of control. I was terribly confused. Love lost, the work that was not there, the last exams went wrong, to throw a knee in practice and other spectra dominated my psyche as he continued down the alley that now seemed endless, with no exits or doorways to escape that they could meet me. The lights of the lanterns were becoming weaker while the silence of the outdoors becomes more and more unbearable.
I felt the heart beat like crazy and the pulse of blood in the veins were doing seemed to explode, so I felt the strong heart beat in my temples. In this moment of extreme panic, I started running like crazy. How upset or maybe even scared, my mind was not to produce symbols of death and anguish. I saw at one point blocked in an elevator while my body is literally falling to pieces undid and then I moved suddenly in a sort of open prison where I had my human carcasses of semi-decomposed bodies, while others did the same to me.
courses until I heard the heart uscirmi by the throat and lungs pumping as much air to explode. I stopped. On one side of the road, I felt like an owl to repeated and constant, that seemed to want to warn me of something. Chino and his hands on his knees, to catch my breath, I looked around to find out why the sound of eerie yet fascinating at the same time, the only sound I heard, as well as my blood ran furiously throughout the body, I do not know more how many minutes or how many hours.
not noticed anything unusual in the building landscape, halfway between the rural and the labyrinth, I started trying to figure out where it came from the sound. Vegetation and trees, almost absent. Just as I looked up at the sides of the street, I noticed the corner of a sort of black hand of an indefinite nature, reminiscent of the smoke, I grabbed his balls trying to crush. Despite excruciating pain so as to break the wind and breath, in a flash of clarity I realized that it was better to start running. Without knowing how, I crossed the shadow bastard and I left her behind. Although I could never see her again, that entity I had entered the brain: I had taken the view ... I could only see the infinity of that narrow street with no exits, as tall as a three-storey building. Only then, trying to react to immobility and terror, I could see, or rather to focus on, something that further accelerate the pace my feeble-minded: about three meters high, so unattainable for me, there were windows and balconies, but not a door through which you can access it. Is it possible that I could only now noticing?
In desperation, I sat back against the wall and, with his hands on his head, began to cry. I immediately felt better, perhaps, because he had some breeze started to blow me refresh time and I wiped away the sweat. I was even possible to perceive odors, looking like moss, combined with that typical smell of old long ago that sticks to the sides fighting hard to not be deleted.
He went back to the calm, the most natural of feelings of calm, the lights of the lanterns were extinguished: now dawning. The fear I had slipped off, giving way to resignation, I felt like a new Dante, who "had lost the straight path."
I stayed in that position a little ', trying to understand how all that was certain to have lived had been possible. I remembered that I had drunk the night before, but I did not use drugs, I never do. I rummaged in his pocket, found his cigarettes and lit one.
Why I was there, and especially since the alley had never an outlet?
was the first time we went? No, here's the answer. Had been before and I knew why I was there. There was a woman waiting for me, that I was always waiting there. Every time I tried to go to her, I was lost in the infinity of other doors that opened out before me, subtly or not. It 'happened too many times, and she will eventually get tired and I closed her door, making it the most radical: closed all other ports, leaving me alone with my madness. Now I knew where to go. I got up, turned off the cigarette under his shoe and took three meters, the air was pushed in front of me, opened a door and found myself on a patio overlooking a garden. She was there, sitting on a wicker sofa, with a wad of hair that wagged its tail on the legs. I went.
"Hello!" - I said.
"Finally, it 's you did it! The output is there, follow the path of flowers. "
" You'd be a little '"- I asked. Dryly as he looked down and shook his head, I said no.
"Will not you tell me anything? Do not even want to vent on me? "
" No "- he answered - "For tonight we have suffered enough."
"I'm sorry, I did not want. I can visit you from time to time? "
" I do not know, you know where I am, if I want to see you you'll see. "
" Well, then ... hello. "
" Goodbye. "
I spent a couple of times to those roads, but I never had the courage to addentrarmici. There were several doors on the street. Then, I looked at the sky still dark over me, and I thought, "It 's dark, maybe it's too early ..."
Dated 12.06.2006. I was a hospital in San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy was the evening - Ghana, World Cup Germany 2006. The next day I would work meniscus and cruciate ligaments of his left leg.
0 comments:
Post a Comment