Victims of despair
E 'useless. Language, linguistic expressions are not random. They are essential. And always with a clear goal. The TG2
of 13 yesterday, March 25, is launching the service on the unemployed who set himself on fire in front of the Capitol. The journalist, whose identity I do not know, he launches into an amazing expression, a mixture of esoteric and investigative journalism, saying: "Man, VICTIM OF DESPAIR". ... Perfect! We found the culprit, despair ... arrestiamola now!
says: "The man, in despair, a victim of the system, the precarious world of work, unemployment, etc.. ... It seemed really bad. Ugly and outrageous. Outrageous to the top of that news which are ramifications of these that give the bread all'ardito journalist and the government to amend laws and unfair concedetemelo, highly questionable.
But ultimately, if the matter is this ... then the next time I'll steal, I'll do so ... because, "if the occasion makes the thief", we stop her, as it is the principal ...
ps Both to make the idea of \u200b\u200bchasing questionable ... read writes "LiberoNews" told the news above:
Man sets himself on fire in the Capitol. You rescuers said: "I'm desperate" You
rescuers! You rescuers! You rescuers! Aid me, succumbs!
0 comments:
Post a Comment