Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dune Buggy Derby Cars

THE CRAFT OF LIVING

Spring alienated I have read a few vocabulary words
know English is also difficult not to know what the lyrics speak of Costello (but I like how words sound, especially the games). What
remember a story a part of the curly hair shirt and red cheeks? What
remember a life?
(What balls, GA.)
are so quiet that the brain refuses to think.
I understand what it means to "think it's like not to think" (as smoking is just as non-smoking).

I realized Friday, March 7 while returning from Wisdom and has been the fate in the name but I had an epiphany on a bus stuttering.
Although I'm curious And stop looking at the customers of shopping malls that can be glimpsed from the window-while-that-is-life.
guess people frozen in time when I saw them for the last time.
So almost all the image of a goodbye.
I look out a window and Roman photograph me and laugh your ass in two, one for each buttock.
I would like to see the same people, regardless of the position of my eyelids-closed or open to keep a dream to materialize.
When people sit beside you dreams is just a beautiful chair.
And then I want to read books of philosophy.
And then I want to try to understand them while avoiding to see me hanging with a tie to the cabinet, if only the difficulty of tying a tie to the cabinet.
And then turn to the supermarkets to decide what to eat on weekends, to work tired, tell anecdotes without worrying about the fact that all the sentences are a pastime for fools if they smell the genitals without blushing.
drunk to light the living room that becomes increasingly dim until it became dark without fear, until you feel the breath rising and the heart that acts as squire.
Postpone sleep if I watch a film without actors, only two real people and I just want to watch even if they are over-and this is the love? Toast to normal? The business of living?
a frayed shirt is always a link. We must learn how to recycle.
But we always try a new stylist that we grow old the next day. In these moons leisure
me I shake my head out the window of a bus yawning

0 comments:

Post a Comment