Sunday, May 25, 2008

Left Arm Pains Fast Heart Beat

THINKING ABOUT YOU THERE

"Who bought your cigarettes, who paid the company and like to see you honey?"

We are a bit too excessive in showing love
scream as they eat out of garbage trucks
in the next room sleeping and remembering
the articles of the Civil Code?

are spurred on even when the drawers, salt raises blood pressure, even if I watch you put it in water, water ... illusion is an illusion of love? You

excessive or adolescent or travel on other roads or frightens me that too much intensity can to rhyme with brevity?

"Benny I love you" on a wall at the Metro
What is the exaggeration?

sing while the others have yet to learn to talk, share secrets
not accuse
's face to hold, six beers in the fridge, six beers in the stomach, you're cheap beers, six beers to think and write to sleep

And then I have those pants?
And how many shirts I've learned to count?
How many hours of broken bones
gil Open your eyes, break an arm
Open your eyes and a. .. continue dreaming?

And how many are naive to bear?
How will I choose to do that work?
How many ice cream to freeze moments? How many moments
shaky? When

(contenting myself) become
Sylvia Plath
'll return to the library?

When the years become heavy
I sell for a new laptop?

When I am only able to shake your hips and make you imagine the rest will lose
TiAMO note?
We need a choir director?

When the Rain King will only sweat when fatigue
Rain King is the verb rain
When King Rain King rain will only
Your errors will still be recognizable
O
become infallible in the show me your anger?

Now that you understand what I write now that you know what
reserved
are less attractive? Look

stop
Imagine
departures and arrivals in your home always

a Hail Mary in the company
I could see you

0 comments:

Post a Comment