LOVE LO-O-VE (it's who you are)
I unplugged her ears to Goofy
I wanted to burn but when I'm nervous I'm a fool controlled, I would have liked to see the little face with Goofy incenerito.Per which I just removed the ears.
"You like your house!"
"OK, so the fuck out on me you fuck!"
(It would be wonderful dialogue like this, wipe the hypocrisy, such as the relationship sentimentali.Si, lately, having rented the heart and consequently the brain on vacation-or perhaps because of it-I always think of love as the greatest hypocrisy of the earth. But if you look a bit to seem civilized I mask my daily needs riprodurmi with an invitation to dinner. Dinner, movie, get on your home?, You know, I have all the albums of Roger Taylor, in the meantime I think of my profile and better control in the mirror I know if I just stuck in my teeth is something that shitty pizza for which I spent € 30 that I invested in the new REM and for a blow job from a whore, who does not ask questions and do not pretend that you is the best lover that ever capitato.Il everything to feed my penis stone if he sees a jag elegant but noisy does not stop ttirare attention. It would be much easier to get close to one and say things in an honest manner "listen, I get all too excited and would like to measure the length of your colon with my pene.Se you agree to make me happy, otherwise unknown as the first" .. . Motl would be easier.
But we in the midst of big words like love, trust, FAMILY, words, anything but posthumous, aged worse than Keith Richards.
"With you I am well well well well well well well well and I swear Believe me, you must believe me, I've never been so much better with someone and never find someone like you." Yes
But the tour ends and we become just a name on which to hang our sins. Why after so
those that are original.
But I always feel like Springsteen in a world of 883, without dedications made up of songs that are wet dick just LOVE those who chew with the same frequency of mosquitoes in July. Pfui
, love, the boyfriend !!!!!!
has the maturity, the date is written on the face of a person known for should they that moves me, MICA same as before, that I had actually severed cock. In fact
. I
solidarity with the love I'm going to make a saw)
0 comments:
Post a Comment