TIME OF MY DOG AND THE JACKET' YELLOW RIVER HEDGE
finally got their home ports.
At least when my dad goes to the bathroom, my room will avoid to feel his asshole opening.
"Dad, what the fuck !!!!"
"But you mo k fuck you want?"
And so it goes on everything there is to say.
Independence Day, well, Dad go to bed, now, it's getting late.
I got a sandwich with two hot dogs.
I thought it was the starter, was also the sorbets. Meanwhile
Rossellona mine is lost in Berlin, no longer knows who he is.
Or rather, you know but the rest of the world to be hesitant.
He lost his identity card and therefore not esiste.Come who does not have the license (to explain to my country people are named machines, metonymy of existence. "Come, do not know who is Vito? 'S what that the Audi 7e40 "and the other as the face of a revelation" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHh, I know ... what the father has the red volvo station wagon? "and the other a little desperate" NO!! !!!!! That's my uncle !!!!" and last but never gave up exhausted, "Oh, I get mo '... I do not have a car and do not recognize the nemmeno.L' last car that I recognized fiat was the type of grenade 1988.Non having my father bought in the car and not knowing cars are out of the game, do not ever call me to play soccer because they do not know how to describe me: "You know Gabriel?" "That machine do you have? "I do not drive" "Ah Boh, who knows who the fuck is").
Serenity satisfied a couple of dreams, the most serene of a pair of dirty suidici day.
I'll settle for putting everything off until tomorrow, even the super-complaint that I had written yesterday to the station of sleep. Lamento
disgusting in the sense that it came from the stomach, like an avalanche, but then re-read written project plan and felt too intimate to be ignored like all the other posts. Blood calls for blood, was Frank Roberts.
Awakened by the hammer, awakened by my mother-SVEGLIAAAAAAAAAA
Outdoors
minds feel on the senses, next Tuesday I'll see if in future I will be a credible teacher:
"Um, then, Underground, virtually ... eh, no, Aspe, and fuck, I do not see that I am ashamed, then we say ... that Kerouac ... I can look n'attimo the book? EIA, just a minute ... here, I do not have anything, damn CRIST ... etc ".
E 'finished the solo? Can I go to the main melody?
so little purpose that I could quit smoking.
We have the door, the door .. pity that the apartment is on the ground floor in the living room and that there is a balcony that opens onto a terrace of 20 square meters.
The only defense is the dog but it is so brave that barks when you scare yourself.
But who cares! We have the door, goes out of fashion (w-stylish people I'm a poor penniless with his pants than 5 years ago, no jackets and no cravatte.Ma I go to church and I will marry soon, let alone in church, that smell of mock holiness mixed with conspicuous respectability could make me feel like chiese.Vuote male.A me, though.).
Everything is fashion, all is vanity.
The vanity of Gas.
who falls behind is lost, who once was lost, lost treasure, flying swan, hair mignon.
This morning I woke up and I missed ... I forgot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment