Wednesday, July 9, 2008

5 Mount Bad Cough What Can I Do

GAS SOCIOLOGIST

Ultimamemnte are as cynical as a Maremma shepherd (not the dog, just the little man) about amorous matters.
believe that love is a regurgitation of old couples nn that wants to go away despite the blows that I decided to give the fucking toilet.
the concept of family is very old, the need for new pussy is obvious. I
for 24 hours a week in a row 24 does not bear Springsteen Ruscha, let alone a hysterical pissing blood cycle (which I do between ll'altro faint as soon as I mention it ... and I'm passing out) and the speech
is also valid for women, which some nn rejoice at the sight of the male bulb (the slip worn by one week brings together all the weight on only one testicle) that insolent to strip the house without having a minimum jerk with all sessuale.Il the usual exception-but then it is, except?-colleague's office that we sweep all because we see more of our husband-wife-boyfriend etc (and justify it all by saying that "my husband gives me the snow, I have always before his balls) (bah).
Love is a 1 to 1 oblige mental regalatoci of Catholic society.
Jealousy also is a self-imposed state of mind.
the eternal feeling of love is only in respect of himself and the fact that every time we encounter a new person to bless the event with "this is indeed the right person for me, other than the bastard that I ironed his underwear for a couple of weeks," only confirms my theory.
we were not made to marry but live to scatter seed indiscriminately.
We were not made to give happiness, but only passion
facts (not?) We were to give compassion (a woman who are leaving and new underwear smell).
At most we love but that is also a feeling that we give all'abbonamneto of our favorite magazine that at least we can bring to the bathroom in time of need. This is friendship.
Man is made to live alone ... or with a maid.
Couples are due bills that are no longer love, call for their two minutes of pleasure rushed and frantic. And if she does not have is even better ... it is easier to fall asleep muttering "and now turned on the other hand, how the fuck you and your name" (for humans is more difficult not to enjoy: just get the trinket-shake and if he's drunk alcohol but not in a coma even a monkey can fulfill the duty, and he even realizes it)

we need a partner to the government mese.Che provveda.Voglio a dl to abolish guilt

0 comments:

Post a Comment