Saturday, July 26, 2008

Antiygravity Yoga, Toronto

am tired of saying "Come in" when I put it IN THE ASS

The world has gone mad.
The weather is crazy.
I read The Republic and "the award Alfano is a step toward democracy. "
Chatto on the internet and it says that Berlusconi when he goes door to door or Matrix is \u200b\u200bcensored.
A mob shit like Cuffaro is the candidate lists and also takes the votes of the UDC. The
Papocchia criticizing the rich, Cristiano Ronaldo with a salary of 1200 is hereby bazillion slave of Manchester United.
yet another case of doping in cycling is greeted with outrage in her right hand and a syringe in his left eras.
Di Pietro was accused of being fascist because he said "it would take the bat and yet another asshole Bossi (god does not exist, Bossi otherwise would not have saved the stroke) is categorized as a girl.
Fassino takes bipartisan applause because when she talks to save your ass are all compact.
Increases the retirement age but MPs retire after a few legislatures.
make laws against drugs while pulling a strip in the bathroom.
It invents a war for weapons of mass destruction that do not exist but even so it remains stuck in Iraq.Iraqi freedom. But the damn
Madonna (I swore that 's a girl).
There would be material to ignite the air.
But put the silencer to silence.
Nothing happens.
there is no God but I feel like swearing

0 comments:

Post a Comment