Monday, July 7, 2008

50th Annivesary Clipart

SO THEN I go away, SIOR SIOR

"If a day passes left here to love me then quickly forgotten ...."

After August 9th I left the concert queen ...
a case that comes before me
Maybe a work piece, three months suspended
and then I will also spread a feather.

Turin, Milan, Rome
Who's Who
a competition to win a course to be followed
All with a dream to betray
A degree to pretend to burn
Life change encoded strings

I forget which one is born to die
Otherwise I hung a few cable Palalottomatica.

straight road, I know where it ends I will invent some curve


Filippo Timi on the new issue of Rolling Stone (p er bad as I'm concerned, there is an item of gossip nemeno pesante.Ci is only an interview with the mascot of Foreign Iron Maiden ... an interview with a puppet! Without even evil and swells of plates) is a tribute to the momentum, elegy here and now and I almost fell for it then I got up off the bench and Antonio I dettto that 20 years was a welder in Geneva and now lights up cigarettes in the hours clear that the damage in a mental hospital.
sees me and tells me, with its emphasis on the comic book, "What the fuck are you going to London?" and I'm moved a little bit because he never speaks.

I would go to Miami, absolutely fucking London with the climate for me as well and my metereopatico mountain town I turn my balls 11 months a year. And I should go to that process, I'm so nervous that I hand trembles when I go to pee and it seems that every time I masturbate (and I should take advantage of it, accumulating positions, smells, memories, since it suggests a period of abstinence from that record for me in 21 years still thought that "husband and wife" had a choice and not as a remedy for the loneliness of the time dictated by the inability to stretch the pants).
And I should not work but work

It just serves to get tired (I still Anguilla branding summer)
but I am also tired of the heat, with no need to hurry to avoid the delays that will be the only thing that I can accumulate.
Or stay here to see the others leave, make a budget, this is the home of Toni, this is where I walked, this is where ... etc, do a praise of melancholy becomes powerless if you do not have to replace this the past.
inaugurate a new ice cream, he'll open a month, freeze the rest of the year between the heads of deer image is part of football as to last as long as possible. But
I remain motionless and pensive
watching others waiting to die without life they've ever expected, on the run, the immoral, that does not know that we have out of breath?

After August 9th I left the concert queen or what remains of it after
, a villain in October and December so foggy that I will not see anything and then everything will seem normal.
Meanwhile, a pair of walking distances to forget. Or at least try

0 comments:

Post a Comment