Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Joints Ache After Quitting Smoking

A Monday, July 7

One day, always. As if they were pills.
Today I found the Bar's "Don Uva" (1), where I go three times a week for reasons irrelevant to the reader. Donuts, cold milk usually spotted at the tables ... then I go outside for a cigarette fumarmi.
Now, a particular individual, bald, devoid of all the teeth from the right side, sits in front of me looks at me and says hello. In less than no
say, part of the attack.
"I'm ruined, I'm handicapped. But as long as twenty years, ah, I was 'nu bell' 'uaglione, Tenev' All of dint ', Tenev' i Capill! 'Mo' but I am silly, because I I was much (makes the gesture of masturbation), thousands. I made love with one that went with ALL. But I have not got AIDS. "
so I repeat:
"Who told you that you're handicapped?"
"No, because I was doing very well ... but by the thousands, those you idiot!"
"Read a book, so we do not think."
"But I have not got AIDS, are fit as a fiddle."
"You see, then you're not handicapped"
"Hmm, hello! "
" Read a book! "
" Yes, hello. "

I do not understand what did my face so attractive.

(1) - Ex-mental hospital, multipurpose hospital now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment