just ten years ago
On this particular day in which young uncles dottorizzano, I like to remember my classmate in the fifth above, Gianluca Colucci (the name is not it? The name is fictitious? Cocks mine).
Gianluca, a boy, "sweeter than a dad sfacciottino Barzotti" was the first human being (and therefore exclude the flies) had eaten at my house.
(It was February 7, 1998-fuck!-And greeted my lazy entrance to school with "GA, but you're still engaged to Marie?" And I said "sure, Mifra.
And he, perplexed," ah. ... and this morning I saw her with another kiss. "
I should have known that she was a bitch by the name ....).
Gianluca Colucci ... that year we did one hundred days of absence in two and never a time we were together.
Gianluchino my ... that on April 25 we smoked three cannons the size of "Rocco Siffredi type" and then the chemical hunger forced us to buy a pizza in a grocery store ... and we've bitten into a pizzeria. The owner looked at us wrong and we understood why two days dopo.PerĂ² the gas that has served us had a strange taste.
Gianlucaccio ... for the trip to Prague, we bought 100 milalire grass but the day before it was crushed from the knee while dancing Dancing in the dark during yet another digression from the school.
Result: I was the only one not smoking, gita.Io and Professor of French (but I have my doubts about her). The
Colucci ... to divide the books that had first to ask if we had bought and "geography have it? No, not even English port io.Allora you pay me to do right by the next class ...." and went to school without a backpack.
Gianlucone .... the last time I saw him two years ago at the festival of cod in my country, drunk as a cod fish served on holiday with her hair and changed the Caparezza.Aveva option for the third time ", however, Rome is nice and maybe I'm going to do the chef school I know that's not for me. "
Gianluca Colucci ... on 14 July 1998 was the orali.Io I had made the day before but had postponed the sea to assist those of all my classmates to give my farewell to the "youth, who escapes however (and attacaticcio melancholy as I have been ever since).
Gianluca ... that French port and the internal member was Professor of French.
It made you question the easier of the earth "Gianluca, something important has happened in France on July 14?".
I sigh relieved, "the know, what the hell, if your ass is not responding" ... and realize that you too once in a lifetime you have been shit. I love
0 comments:
Post a Comment