SOCIETY THE LAST OF REM (and other)
He left me perplexed as a cafe at 50 centesimi.Uhm ... there must be the trick.
Although the disc, Accelerate, is not rock as they wish to believe and not as beautiful as it is written.
E 'Best of Around the Sun but also a disc with just the sound of the wind is better known around the sun.Mi that are boiled.
Summer brings satisfaction, before the summer even if prtenza eventually stay here still as a stone thrown into the pond. It only makes a few ripples, even drops a little bit of water out from the bank but eventually sinks.
I have many proposals that enticed me: I just have to find a proposer or a bully to make me work instead of a dismissal altro.Un easy, very easy.
The dissertation has been so smooth that I did not even have time to move me ... "Well ... Jack Kerouac created the spontan ..." "Okay, continue in Italian," "ah, yes, then .... the spontaneous prose is a method designed to ..." "Is enough for me."
and slid towards shaking hands as gentle as a cyclist found with their hands in the blood (not doped )..." I did nothing, there must have been some mistake ... I'm clean, I wash every day. "
All I remember is that I undid his shoes to avoid waking up to swollen feet. And in the morning, yes, I remember that, like any other morning, as still as the pages of a book to be read left to settle in the most appropriate period. The Shadow Line is when I have a ship ... the shadow line .. . Naked Lunch is when I have an addiction ... the investigation into Jesus when I find him ...
103enne An attempted suicide by throwing himself hive. But 103 years is enough to blow into a balloon to get Eniro embolism. Just turn up the volume of the TV for a infarto.Basta make a run for felling unhappy.
Just wait. A 103
life has ceased to be an illusion at least 50 years filthy years. A 103
we should not expect anything except the usual bland sciacquettio existence. A 103
a slight drizzle seems to be a downpour.
Just as the new record by Rem
0 comments:
Post a Comment