Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pokemon Deluge Fast Catch Legendary Pokemon

Towards The Everything Except The Monster Distraught

few days ago, a friend, more precisely, a bookseller, asked me to write a piece on the victim. The reason I wanted to hear because of the victim, for purposes purely ironic, the people surrounding him and relate.
In telling this, a part of my heart has greatly rice, by virtue of my usual vent at times with her in a way, shall we say, self-pity, not for purely ironic purposes. Which, in hindsight, and with obvious reason, sent her to put it like that, "on a rampage." then past a dozen (no typo, but rather archaic, nda) days, pondering what to write and staid behavior that both unnerve face (more archaic, we see that today I feel old) that section rate, I threw myself into MISUSE new phase, in which for the avoidance of doubt, are agreed with myself that it was better to put aside those attitudes, so-called "victim", either serious or humorous. So that from a post on the victim, I find myself go and write this plan in a post "post-victim." The cutting head of the bull.

ps Since then banned, or if you like, killed the victim, we can say that this has become the victim of a victim?

0 comments:

Post a Comment